The formation of Watersports4CancerResearch as charity required that a "constitution" was drawn up. Please use this link to open the document as a PDF file in a new window.
Data Protection Act 1998
Please be assured that any information provided to W4CR will only be used for the purpose of running Sunrise Sunset events and keeping you informed about the Charity, it will never be made available to other parties and will be handled and processed at all times in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
1. Processed fairly and lawfully and only if certain criteria are met
2. Obtained only for one or more specified and lawful purposes
3. Adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose(s) for which they are processed
4. Accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date
5. Kept for no longer than necessary
6. Processed in accordance with the rights of data subjects under the Act
7. Kept securely. Appropriate technical and organisational measures shall be taken against unauthorised or unlawful processing of personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, personal data
8. Not to be transferred to a country or territory outside the European Economic Area, unless that country or territory ensures an adequate level of protection for the rights and freedoms of data subjects.
W4CR is registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 No. Z1682845.